A little over a week ago I said goodbye to my 2002 Ford Focus ZX5 Hatchback and hello to my new Honda Odyssey Minivan. It was a day of mixed feelings but it was time to move on. I never thought I would own a minivan but at this point it just made sense.
Baby number 3 is on the way in +/- 12 weeks and we needed more room!
Saying Goodbye to my car...aka "the rollerskate"
I bought this car when I graduated from college and got my first real job!
So many things have happened since then!
One last pic before we left. So long friend.
Our new ride! The kids are really excited! I am sure Otis loves that he has more space too!
They fell asleep on the way home from the dealership. We were there a long time. They wanted to sit in the way back. I guess it is more fun back there? Further away from the parents is what I think they were going for...haha.
We just got home from our first road trip in the new van. We got to meet Blake and Claire's new cousin Owen! What a cutie!
So sleepy. Blake loved feeling his head and really wanted to carry him around but we decided that wasn't the best idea yet. I am sure one day these two will have a lot of fun together!
So tired from our trip. They fell asleep while we were unloading the car!





No comments:
Post a Comment